Thursday, September 11, 2008

HELLO DID YOU MISS ME ITS BEEN 2/3 days since i've switched the com on O:


its 911 today, so lets observe 911 minutes of silence for what happened 7 years ago. Gosh, it seems as though the catastrophe happened like, 2 years ago or something. Hi I'm a big girl now! yar anyway, I've stopped the 911 chain thing (remember I used to see 911 on clocks EVERYWHERE). (Y)



First things first, I've FINALLY found the MOTIVATION to study you know. That's why I haven't been on the com for TWO FREAKING DAYS. mugging realll hard a day before the exam. Yes, i've been a lazy bum but fret not, I'll turn into a nerd in no time 8D


here's something short. I've probably got a trojan/virus in my com so its really slow now.


Emmett: "son of emma".

okay, its a horrible name but that's my son's name leh HAHA. found it in popular's babybook ^_^



my parents dabao swensen bakedrice for me and it looks horrible ):



the chocolate tubes here are much talllerrr.



k la com damn slow already byeeeeee.

emaths was fine i THINK, amaths was KILLERSHITZ, chinese was -.-, no time to finish, eng was zzz cause i fell asleep, bio was HMM fine, chem was gonerz though the rest said it was easy,

PAPERONE TOMORROW. k i've got nothing byebyez :D

goodluck :D

No comments: